Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello Fellow Bloggers


So...I decided to finally blog with the rest of everyone!!! I'm actually quite excited about it. Now I can post messages to the blogs that I look at daily. lol Anyway...for those of you who haven't heard, John and I had a baby. It's a boy and his name is Charles. Just kidding...we didn't have a baby, but we did get a puppy for Valentine's Day he's way cute. He kind of reminds us of the Pokey Little Puppy. His latest adventure includes falling off our bed and breaking his paw. Poor guy. Charles now has a baby blue cast on his little arm. We are debating whether or not we should sign it. Although we feel sorry for the pup...we think that he just looks so darn cute with a mini cast. Is that wrong?

4 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

Ha....I think it is funny too about your doggy. But, I think my humor in it and yours are totally different! I just got done eating and it WASN'T my arm!!! :) I am so happy you got a blog!!!! Welcome to our world!

Susie said...

Yeah......a blog for Becky and John. Poor Charles!!!! He is so cute, cast and all.

Robin and Larry said...

Poor Charles... show us a picture of Charles at night with his collar on.. sad!

Kate said...

What the.... you have a blog?!?! You need to tell people these things! I am so so excited! I love Charles! He is so cute, why does he have a cast?? Kristen told me about the tanning lotion incident... I was laughing pretty hard. We should introduce Charles and Roxie... they could be best friends and cousins! Well I gotta go add you to my friends right now so bye!! Love ya!