Sunday, September 2, 2012

Painting the Baby's Room

 This weekend we started with the Baby's room.  My parents came up from Tucson to help with the project and to celebrate the big 30!!!  Thanks to my mom, we have pictures to document the weekend.  I'm not sure what is up with my camera, but it's not working.
Here we are at Home Depot looking at wood stain colors.  I am the most indecisive person ever when it comes to picking out colors for my house.  I probably drive John crazy!
Here is my dad painting the room tan.  Out of all my color options, I went with a tan color. Actually I picked out a sandy tan color and hen they started painting the wall, it started looking pink (told you I'm horrible at picking out colors...lol).  Needless to say a second trip was made to Home Depot to get different paint.
Here I am with my Saturday morning no make-up happy face.  I didn't really know my mom was going to take this pic and send it to all of her friends (sorry if you received this frightening pic of me..ha).

 Here is John with his fire toy (I'm not sure what it is called).  He is firing wood to make a fence in the baby's room.  our theme is Cowboy. It is going to look amazing when it is finished!!!

3 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Cowboy theme, how cute! What a great blog you have!!!

Susie said...

Cute idea with the cowboy theme - I hope we can take a tour when we are in town for your shower!! Which I'm so excited for - and now I know where to shop!!!

Linda said...

How fun for you! Make sure you post pictures of the finished product. Can't wait to see what it looks like. And Happy Birthday Becky!