Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Shower

Last Saturday was my baby shower!!!  It was a lot of fun.  
There are tons of photos!
Here are some of the decorations...
Here is Little Larry...he got to eat lunch because he helped set up...lol

  Mom and I...
 Work friends Bri and Jessica...
 Kristen and Doreen Struthers...
 Kisten and I...

Kristen, Mom, and I...
Pam and I
Daniel and Susie...
After the shower, we came home to relax.  Kristen thought it was entertaining that I was using by belly as a table for my bowl...lol
My Grandma Shipley and Dad made a guacamole blankie.  Too cute!
Kristen was excited to drive John's truck...
Here we are at Nando's.  Kristen needed to have real Mexican food before she went back home!
It was a really fun weekend.  :)

1 comment:

larryrobin6 said...

It was a GREAT shower, if I dont say so myself! lol! Thanks to Hillary, Kristen, Susie, Becky M, and Sonya, and Tiffany, and yes even Larry! :)