Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Love Pink


I was sitting at work today, and was thinking about random things. And the color pink came to my mind. Pink just makes me happy. Any shade. Here's a list of the Pink things I enjoy:
1. Pink perfume from Victoria's Secret
2. Pink lotion from the Gap
3. My hot pink heels from Kristen's wedding
4. My favorite light pink button down shirt
5. The Sugar Bowl in Scottsdale (the whole ice cream shop is decorated in pink)
6. The Gecko Grill (also a very pink restaurant)
7. Pink Flamingos-my favorite animal
8. Pink Roses
9. My pink lifting gloves that I use at the gym
10. My hot pink i pod
I've had kind of a random week and it was nice to think of pink things that make me happy. Maybe it's color therapy or something. What is your favorite color?

5 comments:

Susie said...

I love this photo of the two of you - I like John's hair cut - was this before or after your haircut escapade?

Robin and Larry said...

Pink..Pink... yOU STInK! White..WhiTe.. YoUr'e SnOwWhIte!
But really you are my little
"BeCkY BOo, BallEt ShOe!! :)

Kate said...

I love Pink too!!! I am so glad that you are in for the pageant!!! Do you get Good Friday off?

Nick & Kristen said...

Hmmmm...I will take your love for " hot pink shoes" from my wedding as a big fat thank you! I remember SOMEONE making fun of the idea!!! BRAT! I too have a pink problem. My favorite color? To wear would be black, to buy things of and to decorate things...pink!!! It's just so girly and fun!

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

You girls are dorks. But I loveeeeeee you!