Saturday, March 15, 2008

Camping



John, Charles, and I went camping at Lake Roosevelt this week. We didn't stay as long as planned, but it was still fun. John really enjoys fishing...so most of the trip was dedicated to fishing. Guess who caught the only fish of the week?...Becky did! It was quite exciting. The fish was a bass. Charles had a very fun time. He's never really seen birds ever and had fun just staring at them. We also got him to go in the water a little bit. He would only get in about halfway. It was really cute. We had a fun trip and are glad to be home.

7 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I love that picture of the 3 of YOU! You should frame that one!

Nick & Kristen said...

How fun! I still am trying to believe you love fishing! You must REALLY love John! :) Glad you had fun!

Kate said...

Good job catching that fish Becky!! Did you guys eat it for dinner????

Susie said...

Are those "fishing flies" on your hat? I loved your - "glad to be home" comment!!! Looks like fun - I hoped you threw that sweet fish back to its family in the lake!!!

Robin and Larry said...

Time to Blog again.. you have had some exiting things happen.. everyone would like to see Charles and how big he is.. C'mon Blogger Becky!
I love you, Mom

Kate said...

Um Hello? Are you going to update us about your new home? We the people who blog stalk your site need an update.

Hilary said...

Beck -- I recognize that hat! :) AND I totally laughed when I saw it in this picture! I'm glad you wear it! :)