Sunday, May 4, 2008

We're Back









Sorry we haven't blogged in a while...but we're back!!! Things in the Bowler family have been crazy lately. For those of you who didn't know... John and I just bought our first home together and we are way excited. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in East Mesa. We absolutely love it. Uncle Mark Shipley was our Realtor and he did a great job! Now, Charles the dog will have more room to run around. Things were getting quite cramped in our apartment. We took Charles into the vet this past week and he weighs 29 pounds. He's going to be a big dog. :) Let's move onto John... John's doing well. He's almost finished with the semester and he's way excited. He's also way excited about moving. He's going to love having a garage. We've been looking at tools and things that he wants lately... and man tools are expensive! John and my Dad spent all day yesterday painting the master bedroom of the house. It looks really nice. The whole house was painted white except the master bedroom. The previous owners seemed to like the color lavender. Needless to say...the room is now painted in green, light blue, and brown. It kind of sounds like a random mix of color, but it looks great! Now let's move onto me. :) I'm doing well. I'm so glad that finals are almost over. One more year and I'll be done!!! Finally!!!... I'm currently working as a teller at Wells Fargo. I think that John gets a kick out of it. (John works at Wells Fargo as well) It's a good job to have. I'm also way excited to be moving as well. I have 2 favorite parts of the house. The first is the island in the kitchen. I have an island...Isn't that cool?!? I guess I'd better start learning to cook. lol And my second favorite part of the house is our master walk in closet. It's huge...and I'm excited to fill it. :) So that's about all that's going on with us right now. Now...let's get to these pictures shall we? :) The first picture is of dad, John, and myself. We were the models to see where the camera should be lined up. Such the posers! The next picture is our last family picture with Alexis before she left for her mission. When Alexis gets back, Scott will hopefully be gone on his mission. They won't see each other for a while. :( Whah. The next picture is one of Scott's senior pictures. We say, "Two thumbs up Scotty boy!" The next picture is from a fishing trip that we took to Roosevelt a couple of weekends ago. I caught some big fish. John's brothers think that I'm good luck in the boat. :) Fishing is alright, but I just like being outside and by the lake. :) The next couple of pictures are from what we like to call tic tac put. It's a game that my mom picked up at Savers. Random. The first picture is of John golfing and next picture is of me golfing. My personal favorite picture from the event is the one of Kristen wearing the shower cap. It was her prize for winning the golf game. She loves her 20 dollar shower cap and uses it every morning. :) So...that's all for now. I'm going to try and do better with my blogging. :) Hope that everyone has a nice week.

4 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

Rub it in! Hope you are enjoying your HAIR SPRAY!!! I am way excited as well to see your house! YAHOO!!! Can I sleep in the closet? That's where I wanted to sleep the first night we moved into our apartment....Nick didn't let me though! You are such a good example...you make me want to go to school! I think I will next semester! Love you guys! PS- I will help u learn how to cook if you want!

Christi said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you and your new house! :)

Kate said...

It's about time you updated!!!! Sounds like you guys have been having fun and have very busy!!!! Next we need pictures of the house...

larryrobin6 said...

that picture of Kristen is a CLASSIC!
HAHAHAH!