Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!!!


Usually I don't really like Mondays but... today I'm off. :) So...we went to our new ward yesterday and it was nice. Actually, we already know a couple people. I ran into one of my old math teachers from MCC. She couldn't believe that we were in the same ward. She's a funny lady. :) We also have the dentist that I used to work for in our ward as well. Things with the house are going well. John has recently been removing some of our landscape. Some of the bushes in the front yard are no longer there. Kind of random. We had some family (Mannie and the kids) over last night for dinner. It was nice to see them and to get caught up with things. They are a nice family.

2 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

You look so pretty and skinny in that FUNDAY picture! Can't wait till ya come down tomorrow night! Did you know Mom wants to have a Memorial Day party??

Robin and Larry said...

Please get rid of that picture... and put up the happy one that says
"I GOT A NEW JOB!" "I GET SATURDAYS OFF". I am still sick with a sore throat. boo! I am not going to church today. Are you guys coming down for Memorial Day? We are thinking of having Scott's friends the Flakes over for swimming and BBQ. Call me! Love you,
Mommy