Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun Times




On Wednesday, I went down to Tucson to see my best friend Christi because she had her bridal shower. It was a lot of fun. She looked so pretty and I'm way excited for her to be getting married. Although we didn't stay very long, (I had to drive back up to Phoenix the same night) It was a lot of fun and I was able to see some people from the West Stake that I haven't seen in years. After we went to the shower, my mom, Kristen, and myself went to Texas Roadhouse for a quick meal. When we got there, Kristen found a piece of wood that looked like a frame, so we had some random man take our picture in it. Kristen is sooo silly sometimes. :) It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

Oh PALEEEEESSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

larryrobin6 said...

that was a fun night! Cant wait for you
to come down for Scott's graduation. I love you!