Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Tuesday





This past week has been crazy fun for John and I. Last week, Scott graduated from Mountain View High School. It was fun being at my old high school. I hadn't been there in years. When Alexis graduated, I was in Ireland. Speaking of Alexis...did we all know that she's driving around in England?...Yikes! Anyway...back to Scott's graduation...he looked super cute and we are all so proud of him. John and I drove to and from Tucson that night. It was a long night for both of us. Then on Saturday, we decided to go back to Tucson for Memorial Day. John, Nick, Scott, and my Dad, all went golfing in the morning...and then again in the afternoon. They are nuts! As far as the girls go...my mom went and played tennis in the morning, I worked out at her fitness club, and poor Kristen got her keys stuck in her new Saturn. Then in the afternoon, we went shopping at the Tucson Mall. It was fun. I love shopping with my mom and sisters. It can be fun.

2 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

How are things going?? Sounds like you guys have lots going on!

larryrobin6 said...

yey! You updated! I am feeling much better.. I had a good time although I havent really felt like using my sparkle bronzer as of yet... hahah!
I made a dream dinner tonight... marinated chicken, asparagus/mushrooms w/grilled pinapple on white rice... yum! Sorry I faded on you today... phone went dead. I love you Becky... night, night!