Monday, August 11, 2008

Lake Powell








Last weekend, John and I went up to Lake Powell to visit some friends in Page. While we were there, we hit the lake. It was beautiful. We played all day Saturday...and on Sunday, we couldn't move...YIKES!!! I haven't been jet skiing in years. It was a lot of fun. I managed to stay on the whole time which definitely was a good thing. The scenery was so pretty. Red Rock mountains everywhere. We had a blast and now John wants to set up a jet ski fund. :)

10 comments:

The Baker Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet it was a little cooler there too. Nikki

Robin and Larry said...

Becky, those are GREAT pictures... Dad and I really enjoyed them.. YOU are soooo CUTE! I would be way to chicken to ride one of those jet skis.. good for you! love you, mom

Nick & Kristen said...

I am in full support of that fund! I will even test them out when you buy them! Get SATURDAY OFF!

Susie said...

You look like a speed demon out there Becky!!! Photos are fantastic!

Linda said...

Now that looks like fun! I love the scenery at Lake Powell as well--and can you believe I remember when there wasn't a lake there! Ouch, that's old!

Debbie's said...

WOW! It definitely looks like you had fun! It's already weird to see bodies of water with mostly rocks around them instead of grass and trees... although, I'm sure yours was a nicer temperature, too!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

jealous! we joke all the time about getting a boat, quads, jet skis, ski cabin, beach house... the list goes on.

Katie and Howard said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

dhillman said...

I love Lake Powell! We are planning a family reunion there next summer. If I contribute to the fund, can I use them?

Julie said...

hey guys! We will contribute to the fund if we can borrow...? Looks like fun!