Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ode To Kristen

Kristen,
Mom and I...and I'm sure a lot of other people...have noticed that you no longer update your blog...I just thought I'd share some pictures of people who would love to hear from you...the first person is...


BECKY!!! Becky misses reading about the fun things going on in the Smith family. :) Don't judge with the picture...I had just got done swimming! The next person is...

SCOTT!!! Even though Scott says he doesn't look at our blogs...secretly I think that he does! The next person is...

NICK!!! I know that he eyes your blog! The next person is...

RACHEL!!!??? well...this should really be a picture of Susie, but Rachel is her daughter so it works! And I thought that this was a cute picture of you two. :) The next person is...


MOM!!! You know she checks your blog everyday day to see if anything new has been posted! The next person is...

ALEXIS!!! Enough said! And the last person is...


KRISTEN!!! I know that you know that we all love to hear from you. I hope this blog was a friendly enough reminder to UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!

5 comments:

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

AND CARRIE TOO! I have been waiting to hear from you! LOL! Miss you girlie!

Linda said...

I've missed you, too.

Robin and Larry said...

Here,Here.. Kristen! Update! :)

The Baker Family said...

I too watch out for new blogs. So get blogging. :) Nikki

dhillman said...

You can add me to the list as well!