Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving





This year Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. John and I spent Thanksgiving together up in Phoenix this year. We woke up in the morning too find out that our nephew Caleb was in the hospital. We were able to visit him on the Phoenix Children's hospital in the morning. In the afternoon...John made a chicken with potatoes...and I made the stuffing. Sometimes I feel spoiled. Good thing John is a great cook!!! Then on Friday, we went down to Tucson. John went shooting with the boys. They had a fantastic time. I went to the mall with my mom and we did some Christmas shopping. Mom bought the cutest pair of jeans from Eddie Bauer. They are flared. :) Then on Saturday, the boys went golfing and I went to the salon do to some things to my hair. Then Saturday night we came back up to Phoenix and spent some more time with John's family. We were having fun with the Wii. I made Corn Chowder with my sister-in-law. It was really yummy. Then today...we went to church and now we are relaxing for a few hours before we need to get to bed. Hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. :)

7 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

i just came across a box full of old notes and letter. i found one from, none other than, sister shipley! it reminded me of your thanksgiving in england when you had to eat a turkey subway sandwich. i remembered feeling very sad for you back then :). i am glad you guys had a great weekend- you'll have to read about our not so great weekend.

Susie said...

We were hoping to see you last night - we had fun playing Mexican Train with your mom, Dad, Scott, Nick and Kristen - maybe next time - we can all play BLURT!! I hope your nephew is feeling better, it is NO fun to be in the hospital, especially over a holiday! The chicken looks yummy - BUT no turkey???

Robin and Larry said...

i really enjoyed the Nogales trip on Saturday as well! LOL!
Have a GREAT week ahead.. looking forward to Saturday's VICTORY against ASU! haha! I love you Becky!

dhillman said...

That food looks yuumy...what a talented husband you have!

Katie and Howard said...

The food looks amazing!! Glad your Thanksgiving was good! :)

Andrea said...

Looks yummy! Sounds like a great weekend!

Vandana Rawat said...

Good to see you people together and working so hard