Saturday, November 15, 2008

What A Long Week

This has been a super long week for me and I'm glad that it's the weekend. John and I woke up bright and early today and went and got some produce from a place called Harvest. It's really cool. It's a community surplus food place. John heard about it at work. We ran into the family that John home teaches. After we went to the produce place...we took the dogs to the dog park. That was fun. Those dogs have sooo much energy when they get around other dogs. Then I went to the LDS bookstore to get CTR rings for my Primary class. Did you know that the make your fingers turn green CTR rings are $1.50 per ring?!? For some reason I thought they were less expensive. Where have I been I guess??? Anyway this evening... John washed and vacuumed the cars and I did homework...and then we made dinner together with the produce that we got from earlier this morning. John and I were discussing our favorite fruits and vegetables and John noticed that I didn't have too many. I'm not really big on fruits and vegetables. I'm going to try and do better though. Hey...I had a salad tonight. That rarely happens. Anyway...I am very tired and can't wait to go to bed tonight. Here's us looking tired. :)

7 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

You look so pretty with your reddish brown hair! MMM that place sounds great. I LOVE fresh produce markets. It feels healthier for some reason!

Susie said...

These pictures are so cute of you, John, Charles and Dean - so cute!! I was just telling your mom about the Oro Valley Farmers Market on Saturday - they have lots of fresh produce PLUS other fresh stuff like: tamales, tortillas, apple pies, bar-b-q meat, organic cookies, soap, soup mixes - and some guy playing his guitar to add to the wonderful atmosphere - it so fun to browse around on a Saturday! I hated veggies as a kid - but now love them - today we are having a spinach/tortellini salad and last night steamed asparagus.

dhillman said...

I used to only like one or two kinds of veggies, but now I like quite a variety. Sorry to hear your week was long, and you "wear" tired well, the pics are great! You should see me tired! it is not pretty

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

I do really like your hair in your photo. Very pretty :) I had one of those weeks too. Only there were 4 whiny and crying children! Augh!

Robin and Larry said...

Awwwwwww....look at my grand-SONS!

Andrea said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend! We sure enjoy doing things with our dogs

Jeanette said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that when we were six-or so the rings were 25 cents! Ah inflation! :-)