Saturday, April 11, 2009

Google Search For What Becky Needs

I saw this on Nikki's blog and thought it would be fun. You just go to google and type in your name and put your name needs... and then list he top ten things it says. Here it goes:

Becky needs smooth hands
Becky needs three cups of herbal tea
Becky needs to leave early
Becky needs a friend
Becky needs a Shamrock Shake
Becky needs a place to live
Becky needs help
Becky needs an aerobic machine
Becky needs enlightenment
Becky needs a Face Book

I think that my favorite one is the Shamrock Shake. :)

4 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I tried doing this...and it doesnt work for me.. we can do this when you come down today! Happy Easter!
I gave gooey butter cake waiting for you and John

The Baker Family said...

That's funny, I love to see that everyone's says. I've actually never tried one of those shamrock shakes but I'm going to need to. Thanks for sharing.

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

(becky needs to email alexis)

Moeller Family said...

Looks like you two are up to some fun stuff! Isn't married life great? The list of what "Becky needs" is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!