Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Delilah


Does anyone remember the radio show called Delilah? It's generally on at night time on a soft rock station. John and I were driving back from Woodruff this weekend and it was the only thing on. I loved Delilah growing up. John could not really see what the big deal was about the radio talk show. It brought back memories of when I was younger. Kristen and I used to stay up late with my parents cordless phone and try to dedicate songs. We never got through. We thought that Delilah was only in Tucson. Come to find out, it's the whole country. lol Kristen would always try to dedicate a song to her boyfriend. I on the other hand, would make things up to say on the Delilah show. (I didn't really date a whole lot) I was walking the dog last night and again listened to the Delilah show. It made my walk a little slower, but it was still fun. :)

4 comments:

Christi said...

I LOVE Delilah!!! I thought it was only in Tucson too...how funny. Daniel doesn't understand the big deal either :)

Nick & Kristen said...

I still love Delilah as well....but now she acts like she is on some sort of anti-depressent! SAD!

Linda said...

Deliiiiilah! She has a daughter named Shayla!

dhillman said...

You can hear the music and the way they sing her name by just reading her name!
I haven't heard her in a while-no late radio listening for me I guess