Sunday, August 23, 2009

So...I haven't blogged in forever. Life has gotten really busy and I have lost track of time. Here are some of the things that have been going on for us within the last month. :)


Happy Birthday Alexis!!! Hope you had a great one!!! We still need to mail out your package...Alexis is going to getting home in the first week of November. We are excited about having her come home!!!

John and I were called to teach Sunday School to the 16 and 17 year olds. It was a lot of fun today. They know their scriptures. Thank goodness for Seminary.

Here is a recent picture of our dogs Charles and Jack. They are the cutest ever and make us laugh daily. :)

Scotty boy leaves on his mission next week. We are so excited for him. We had him come up and spend some time with us out at the Lake. This picture was taken when he woke up.

John has been taking me out shooting the last couple of weeks at the shooting range. It's pretty fun and surprisingly...I'm not to shabby. I think that John was a little surprised.

Here is a picture of our nephew Wyatt with our dog Charles. We were babysitting and the two of them got along great. :)

Here is a picture of John and I when we went to the Zoo. The Phoenix zoo is pretty neat. I have never been there.

Here is a picture of one of my roomates Lisa, with her cute son Robert. It was fun to finally meet him. They live in Utah.


Hope that everyone has a fantastic week!!!

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Hey! It is fun to catch up! Looks like you are having fun and keeping busy. Your dog is so big!

Susie said...

Hurray you updated your blog!! Charles and Jack are so cute and I bet the best of buddies!! Great age group to teach in Sunday School - you can actually have some pretty fun parties with them and I bet they LOVE have such a "hip" couple as their teachers!! See you at Scott's farewell - we are soooo excited for him!