Sunday, September 6, 2009

Utah Birthday Trip

John and I went to Utah for a couple of days this past week to celebrate my Birthday. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Grand Canyon and Zion's National Park. The Grand Canyon was freezing cold. Leave it to me to wear shorts and sandals not even thinking about the weather...lol The next day we went to Zion's and the weather was much nicer. In fact, it was way warmer than we thought it was going to be. We did a hike called Angels Landing. It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end. Here are some pictures. :)



For my actual Birthday, I got a Tiffany's bracelet and a set of Callaway golf clubs. I feel slightly spoiled this Birthday... :)

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Happy B-Day Becky! It looks like you had a fun trip! Your hair looks super cute!

Susie said...

WOW - gorgeous pictures and nice bithday gifts - looks like you'll be hitting the links with the guys!! Happy Belated Birthday - what a special celebration.

Linda said...

I love the pictures and you look so cute! Happy B-day--your man is good to you!

dhillman said...

You do look great, I love your hair cut. Happy Birthday!
Zion's is one of my most favorite places! It is soo beautiful there.

Nick & Kristen said...

Those pictures are so pretty! You will do great with golf....you can already hit the ball!!!

Debbie's said...

Happy Birthday! What fun pictures- you look great :D

AT said...

Looks like you had a great birthday trip! Great photos and glad you had a good time! We love the Grand Canyon! - Andrea -