Friday, September 18, 2009

911 5K

Last weekend My sister Kristen and I went on a 5K run. It was for a good cause and it was a lot of fun. It wasn't even too hot outside which was nice. The run was supposed to be motivating for us to get back into shape and to start working out more...it has seemed to work for Kristen...but has not been working so well for me. My motivation for working out has been put to a stop for some reason. I know that exercise is good for the body, mind, and spirit, but at the same time, I'm just not that interested. I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things real soon though hopefully. What motivates you?

6 comments:

Kate said...

You guys are so cute! I wish that I could have gone with you!!!

Robin and Larry said...

cute pictures..:)
What motivates me to exercise? hmmmmm.... looking dang hot in my tennis outfits... lol!

Susie said...

Fun times!! My motivation is getting to eat a DELICIOUS cupcake and not feeling guilty!!

The Baker Family said...

Nothing really motivates me either. That's become a problem. I just need a work out buddy. You guys look great!

AT said...

You look great and good job on the 5k! I think I am going to do one next month. It's good to sign up for a race or an event that you have to work out to prepare for. That way you are committed and if you aren't prepared it will be painful. I have a hard time staying motivated and have been bad at working out lately. So I am signing up for some races and I hope it will help. - Andrea

Nick & Kristen said...

hmmm what motivates me? A little pair of white pants that SOMEONE is saving for me! :) And also seeing the 300 pound women needing special machines at my work...