Monday, February 15, 2010

Up North

We're back!!! I took a vacation from blogging and now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Here is an update on our family: John has been doing much well since his surgery. Thanks for everyone's love and support. I'm doing well. Still doing a Masters program. I'll be done in a year from this week actually!!! That's about all there is to say with the update! Here are some pictures that we took last month when we were visiting John's family up North.

3 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

what kinda surgery??
love the pics of the dogs in the snow- fun family pictures minus all that ASU stuff ;)

Susie said...

What cute pictures!!! How fun to visit the snow - so glad to hear John is doing so well. Looks like you have a new hair color too - I like it!!

Debbie's said...

haha- welcome back to blogging, too! Love the pictures :)