Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend in Pictures

Here is my weekend in pictures...

Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby...this was her first time...

Had a nice visit from Johns brother and sister...(this is a picture of Jan his sister)

Mom and I behind the red wall...our faces look a little scary...

Dad decorating the laundry door room...


Mom waking up in the morning...

Dad painting a wall...

We went to the Olive Garden...where my pretty much offended the waitress...you should ask him about it sometime...

Then we went to an Arabian horse show Saturday night...

3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a really fun weekend. How neat to have your mom and dad close and help out!

Christi said...

The red looks awesome! I love it!

Susie said...

What a fun weekend!! Post photos of the finished painting - it's so fun to decorate.