Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conference Weekend

This weekend, we went down to Tucson for conference. It was a lot of fun. We arrived Saturday afternoon. I went shopping with my mom while, the guys went to the Preisthood session. We all met up for dinner at the Olive garden later that night.
Here are the guys after their Priesthood session.
Here is Alexis and my mom. We need to start planning her wedding soon!!!
Here is a pic of my mom and I.
It was a lot of fun to be around family. Conference was really good too!!! I liked how most of the talks were about helping those in need. It is amazing the welfare programs that we offer through the church. :)

1 comment:

Moeller Family said...

Hey there friend! Haven't talked to you in a bit. Looks like you guys are doing well. :) Funny April Fool's joke!