Saturday, April 30, 2011

Graduation

Today was my graduation! Very fun. My parents came up from Tucson and celebrated with us at the University of Phoenix Stadium.


Here we are after the ceremony...
My mom and I...
John and I in front of the stadium...
We then went to Fajitas (which is one of my fav's) and had lunch. My parents gave me 2 new charms for my Pandora bracelet which were super cute. John gave me a charm and well and then an envelope with plane tickets to...
Hawaii!!!!
We are leaving at the end of may for a surprise vacation!!!
Today was such a fun day. :)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

AHHHH awesome!!!! SO excited for you Becky!!!! Good job girly!!!!!

Susie said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!! I want to see your bracelet!! Have fun in Hawaii - WOW, what an awesome hubby you have.

Linda said...

Congratulations Becky! I am so proud of you--it is a long haul getting that graduate degree, but you persevered and endured to the end. WAY TO GO!!!

Robin and Larry said...

Way to go Master Becky! I am most proud of you and all of your hard work! :)
YOu are a SMART girl... and BEAUTIFUL as well!
Congratulations! Love, Mom

Katie and Howard said...

Becky...congratulations!!! that is so exciting!!! And Hawaii how fun! :)

Davis said...

Congratulation!!! What an accomplishment! Have fun and enjoy!

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

Congratulations Becky! What an accomplishment...and what a way to celebrate. Enjoy your trip!