Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bridal Shower

Monica had her Bridal Shower this weekend! I love going to Bridal Showers. It's fun to see new "brides to be". It was a great shower. There was a great turnout and she received some really nice gifts.

Here is the Bride To Be...Miss Monica...or should we say the future Mrs. Shipley?!?!?!

Here are Kristen and I. I love having her in town!

Here is Aunt Susie. We were able to have some of her famous Carmel brownies!!!

Here is my Mom and Aunt...

Here is Monica opening up Kristen's gift...Kristen and I were a little scared because we were the only guests who bought Monica lingerie...lol

Kristen also bought her some Hersheys syrup...no one really got the joke...once again...lol

Here is Kristen laughing hysterically (my little movie star)!!!

Here is a gift bag we liked...

It was a great shower and we are excited to have a new sister in law soon!!!

No comments: