Sunday, January 22, 2012

Going to theTemple

Monica went through the Temple last night. It was such a neat experience for everyone involved. It was nice to be in the Temple as a family. We missed Alexis and Ben!!! I love the Temple and need to go more often. It's so close to us, so there should be no excuses (I think that may be my theme for the year...no more excuses)! It was nice to meet Monica's mom and Grandparents. They are very kind people.

After the Temple, we went to Macaroni Grill as a family. Kristen's hubby Nick was not able to make it out to the wedding, so she was the third wheel with John and I...haha We had fun together!


Here are Scott, Monica, and Kristen waiting to get a table...

Here are the siblings, minus Alexis, and my mom...

Kristen and I...

John and Scott...

The entire night we kept hearing someone singing Opera version of Happy Birthday...we decided that since Monica's grandmother had a Birthday coming up, she should be sung to as well...
Here is the gal singing...

Here is Grandma listening.
She was nice enough to share her Cheesecake with everyone!!!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Thanks for blogging Becky.... great recap of our ENTIRE DAY! :) I loved spending time with you and Kristen.. and glad you two have such GREAT FUN teasing your OLD MOM! :)

Miss Lexi Kaye said...

LOVE THE BLOG POST! If It were not for you Becky... I would not have been able to see all the fun things that have been happening! Plus I always love reading your blog posts! Looks like you all are having fun!!!!!

Susie said...

It was a GREAT day - so fun to be at the shower and temple with you all!! The only thing that could have made it better was for Alexis, Ben and Nick to be there! I'll never look at a bottle of chocolate syrup the same way again - GAG!