Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Furniture

This weekend, we had my brother in law Ray come visit. On his visit he brought down our new furniture that he made.
I love love love it!!!

Here is the China Hutch...
Now I want to redo our cabinets so that they match...I've heard that's quite the project!

Here is the entertainment center...I can wait to decorate it...Hobby Lobby here I come!!!

I made a quiche this morning for breakfast...it turned out delish!

I had this pic of Jack Jack on my camera and thought it was funny. :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

WOW - What talent!! I love them both too. You are such a great homemaker!!!

Christi said...

Awesome furniture!!! It is so nice to have custom pieces that fit the house perfectly!!

Robin and Larry said...

That is BEAUTIFUL BEcky!!! :) I bet it looks completely different now to watch TV...?