Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

This year for the 4th of July, we spent time in Woodruff with the Bowler family.  It was a lot of fun and the weather was so much cooler than in Mesa.  It even rained while we were up there.  It's always fun visiting family!  We were able to watch the fireworks in Holbrook which was fun.
We were watching from inside our car (it was pouring outside).  We thought it would be fun to watch the Finale outside so we could see better.  John and I got out...and somehow getting out of the truck, I locked the doors with the key inside.  Oops!  John  waited in the rain for a locksmith to come while I went back to his brothers house.  I felt so bad leaving him in the rain. Good news is that the locksmith was pretty quick and John came home shortly.  John is such a great guy. I would have had a meltdown if I were stuck in the rain.  :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

John is a GREAT guy!! Kenny will have to tell you his "THE KEYS" story someday...