Thursday, December 20, 2012

Connor Meets Santa

 This is my Determined face.  I am determined to get a picture with Santa and Connor!
We took Connor to go and see Santa last night at Bass Pro Shop.  Apparently you need a fast pass to stand in line...we were advised to come back tomorrow (which was today).  I almost blew a fuse.  Do you know how hard it is to get Connor ready and not fussy for a picture?!?!?!?  I also bought a piece of fudge (out of frustration) and the cashier charged me $12 for a $3 piece of fudge.  Of course I didn't figure it out until I was checking my online banking (this is an entire different story).  Anyway, we came back today with our "fast pass" and were able to take a pic with Santa.  We went to Bass Pro shop because they let you take your own pictures.
Here is the actual fast pass.  It crossed my mind to duplicate it for next year. Totally kidding...kind of.  :)
Connor was so adorable.  He slept the entire time and snuggled right up to Santa.Here is the pic that John took.  They also have them online to purchase (the ones they took).  Although I was annoyed with Bass Pro Shop, it ended up working out.  Everything always works out!

3 comments:

larryrobin6 said...

OH MY GOSH! HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS... GOING TO FRAME IT TOMORROW ASAP!!!
LOVE MY BOY! :)

Susie said...

I'm seeing the mama bear come out in you Becky!! Ha ha - it's amazing what you'll do for your children. Darling picture!! FYI - you can take you own picture anywhere - trust me, I know! Ha.

Heather said...

so fun Becky! sorry it was such a frustrating experience... the things we'll do for our kids ;) Merry Christmas! He's adorable, for sure.