Monday, December 17, 2012

UOP Christmas Party


 Connor and I went to my team UOP Christmas Party at Four Peaks in Tempe.  It was delish!  Below is Connor just chillin while we ate.  I'm amazed he slept for most of the lunch.
 Here is Bri my manager.  She is awesome! She welcomed Connor to his his first restaurant experience.  She also taught me a new highchair trick.
 Here are the lovely Bri and Allison waiting for their food...
 Here is Daisy with her Ugly Christmas Sweater...it was pretty much homemade and awesome!
 Here are Sean, Adri, and Jessica waiting for their food...
 Bri and Connor...
 Trina and Michelle...they are such sweet ladies!
 Group Pic...
 Jessica with Connor...She had a salad for lunch...way to be healthy JH!
 Carlos and Connor...every little kid loves him.  It's too funny.  :)  I sit next to him at work.
 Manny and Connor...Manny has 4 kids at home...or is it 5 (lol inside joke)?
 Adri and Connor... She has an adorable son named Liam.  I'm pretty sure that Connor and Liam will be buddies!
 Allison and Connor...he loved her!
 Adri, Connor and myself...
It was a fun lunch and great seeing everyone. Thanks UOPX for a fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Susie said...

WHAT - all these people have seen Connor before me!!