Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cousins Cont.

 We tried doing a red background.  It didn't quite work because the kids (aka Elle...lol) kept pulling it down.
 I like this one because Connor is asleep.  He falls asleep at the most random times.

 My parents and Connor...
 Connor with his favorite blankie at Grandma's...
 Love Elle's face.  She is classic!
 The green balloon...
Kristen and Connor...

Family photo...

Kathleen, Grandpa Dillon, and Connor...

Another family photo...

 Father and son...

 Silly Papa and Elle pics...
 Elle giving me a wet kiss...
 Elle and Papa...
 These next few are of Connor and I...
These are all that I'm going to post, but we have a million more.  I'm sure Kristen will post on her blog (hint hint).  I'm sad they are going back home today.  They will be back out in a couple of months though.  :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Motherhood agrees with you Becky.... you are glowing!! Elle TRIED to give Kenny a puppy kiss. She is a hoot!!

Linda said...

Darling pictures Becky! I can see that life just isn't the same as before children; joy exudes from these photos.

larryrobin6 said...

This was such fun taking these pics... so glad we have our own photographer John!!! :)

Connor and Elle are going to be great friends!

I love them both with all of my heart!!!