Friday, January 11, 2013

Mobile Uploads Part 1

 Here are pics from my phone camera.  It drives me insane to have tons of photos on my phone so I thought I'd share them on here.  There are a lot of pictures.  :)
 Connor loves to cuddle with me.  Man I'm looking tired...I don't think I was wearing any makeup that day.
 Here is Connor at Sportsmans Warehouse with the Camo blanket that my Grandma Shipley and Dad made...
 The next few are randoms...


 I let the dogs in last week and found them sleeping in Connors room.  They are funny dogs!
 Here is Connor during a jog with me.  He loves his Bob stroller...or perhaps it's me who loves the stroller...ha
Someone grew a mustache...
  Before Bath time...
 After Bath time...
 Highwaters...

 Connor with his friend Bunny...
Ummm...there are like 3 parts to my phone pics...stay tuned.  :)

No comments: