Sunday, October 19, 2008

He's 50!!!

Last night we celebrated my Dads 50th Birthday. It was a very fun night. There was great food, great friends, and a great surprise at the end of the night. Who knew that Marlyn Monroe was coming??? We had the party catered my El Molinito's. It was really good. My dad was even serenaded by a man with a guitar. (We know that secretly he enjoyed it!) He received lots of fun gifts from friends and family. One of my favorites was the bald man's head comb...given by the Redfords. Here are some pictures from the night. For some reason Kristen and I were a little picture crazy. So you'll see quite a few pictures of us. Here are some of the pics that we took...but look to Robin's blog for the bulk of all the fun pictures. :)














7 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I love it! I cant wait to see the pictures John boy took!! Hurry, Hurry! Pretty please! Today at church was fun.. everyone teased DAD!
Ok, next week is our girlz weekend!:)

Linda said...

Your Mom, oops Marilyn, looks gorgeous. Sure wish we could have been there.

Nick & Kristen said...

lol I love the picture of my "party hand". It was fun having you down!!! Dean ruined everything!! Can't wait until next weekend!!!

Susie said...

Great pictures - and a fun night!! How is sweet little Dean??

Debbie's said...

I am blown away! Man, you guys know how to party! That "cake" is incredible... was it home made or bought? All great ideas for 21 years from now when Fred turns 50... You guys are awesome.

McCooks said...

how fun. I love your mom all dressed up!

dhillman said...

You got some great shots!!
It was a fun night, good to see you and John