Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wedding Fun






John's cousin Jala (pronounced like Sheila but with a J) got married over the weekend. John was the photographer which naturally made me the hair and make-up girl for the bride. Jala looked beautiful of course. :) Taking pictures was interesting because the groom was a hard core cowboy and his cowboy hat kept getting in the way and wanting to blow in the wind. Also... for some reason the sprinklers were randomly on so it was tricky trying to figure out how to move the bride and groom around so that they wouldn't get wet...I actually ended getting wet. lol I think that I about know every picture opportunity there is to have at the Mesa AZ Temple. Here are some pictures from the day.

3 comments:

Debbie's said...

You 2 are too cute! I do miss the Mesa Temple. The Columbus Ohio temple is beautiful but tiny. I always loved the grounds of the AZ Temple... yes, MANY picture spots!

Susie said...

You two still look like newlyweds - I LOVE IT!!

dhillman said...

Looks like a great day!