Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Lights





We have had quite a fun weekend. On Friday, we had Scott come and stay the night along with his friend. (also named Scott) They were on their way to Las Vegas to go and watch U of A basketball. It's weird to see how much Scott has grown. He's like a little college person now. It's cute. :) On Saturday...John and I spent most of the day Christmas baking. John helped make some pies and I did the rest. It was fun. Then Saturday night, we met up with Kristen and Nick at the Christmas lights at the Temple. The lights were so pretty this year. My favorite display is the three wise men out in front of the Temple. After we did the Christmas lights...we went to a place called Thai Basil. This is now Kristen's favorite restaurant and she wants everyone to go now!!!

4 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I love the new glasses!!:) Too Cute, Becky!
I love the pictures of you all... what beautiful kids I have...
Glad you had fun together... busy getting ready for our "FUN" weekend!
I love you... Peppermint Patty :)

Nick & Kristen said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I did not like your popcorn jelly bean, but I loved the rice and noodles!!! I can't wait until you come down!!!

Susie said...

I was just thinking about how I have missed the temple lights this year! I'm impressed with the pie baking - I have never attempted a pie - I need to learn how to make the crust!! You all look so cute and handsome.

Jeanette said...

Looks like fun! We made it to the lights last year. My favorite were the light balls floating in the fountains.