Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Don't Celebrate"... said the man behind us!!!











Last night we went to the ASU vs. U of A football game. ASU lost miserably. It was a sad day. :( It was still a lot of fun being with family. We did however have an obnoxious fan sitting right behind us. He was a U of A fan and he was completely wasted before the game had even started. He had a very low voice and kept screaming, "Don't Celebrate" every time that ASU had the ball. It got so bad that I thought that it would be funny if I yelled out the same thing...so I did and it didn't go over too well...oops!!! The intoxicated man was not in any way amused. Needless to say...I was a little more quiet the rest of the evening. :)

4 comments:

Susie Shipley said...

You all look like you were having a great time - I first thought the obnoxious fan was your mom (a true Cat fan!!) - HA - BUT is that him with the blue war paint on behind you and your dad???

McCooks said...

my family went too, I wish I could have gone. Wow there are rivals in the family?

Nick & Kristen said...

You forgot the part where we all almost got in a car crash!!! SCARY! Sorry about that! I had fun with you Becky!

dhillman said...

How funny! I had to laugh at that! Looks like a lot of fun for all of you!