Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures










This year, we spent Christmas down in Tucson. We had a lot of fun. On Christmas Eve, we went to Mama's Pizza with my Grandparents and Darl and Becky's family. Then we went to my parents home and opened some gifts. On Christmas Day, we had a nice meal with my parents and then went back up to Phoenix so that we could open our gifts here. Here are some of the pictures we took of Christmas this year. For some reason I can not find any pictures of Kristen. Sorry. :(

3 comments:

Linda said...

Merry Christmas Becky. I love the pictures. And I love keeping in touch with some of my favorite people!

Susie Shipley said...

I love NEW photos - Looks like Santa was good to all of you!!! I meant to mention what a beautiful photo you had taken of John in the woods!!

Nick & Kristen said...

There are no pictures of me because they were ALL of you...lol...dork! I guess I need to be a little more obnoxious like some sister I know and poke my head into all the pictures! lol