Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!







Happy New Years everyone. Hope that this past year was great for everyone and hope that next year is even better! This year to ring in the New Year, we had Scott come up from Tucson. We had fun with him. He is too cute and it's fun to see him prepare to go on a mission. We had some Olive Garden to go. :) Scott royally insulted the hostess. If you see him, you should ask him what happened. I'm sure that his face would turn red. :) We also spent time with Johns family part of the night. That was also a lot of fun. It is neat to see how close John is with each of his brothers. They are hilarious together! Here are some pictures of a couple days ago when we were in Woodruff visiting family over the holidays. It was so cold in the snow. I am definitely meant to live in warm weather. :)

5 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Becky... I love the ASU sweaters... the "BOYS" look so cute!
Great pictures... thanks for having Scotty on New Years!!!

Linda said...

All I can say is that you are settling in so nicely to womanhood. Sometimes I still think of you and the other girls as girls! Love the dogs and their sweaters.

Susie said...

What a fun time in Woodruff - Charles and Dean look so cute in their sweaters, maybe they enjoyed the snow and cold a little more than you - HA!! I love the warm sunshine too!!

dhillman said...

Cute sweaters for the dogs! We had a white Christmas this year and fun playing in the snow too!

Jeanette said...

Ha! dog sweaters crack me up. I see that's what everyone else commented on too :-)