Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Pictures

Here are some pictures from New Years at my sister in law Mannie's house. (Thanks Mannie for the pictures)
This is a picture of my nephew Alex with his friend. Notice the chocolate fountain behind him. We had fun with it. :)


This is my sister in law Mannie and her daughter Monique. They have very pretty eyes. :)

This is my niece Monique and I. Isn't she pretty. :) She is a very fun girl.


Here is a picture of some of my family. They really like playing Guitar Hero, I think here they are in the process of playing some drum like guitar hero game.

6 comments:

Susie said...

YUM, chocolate fountain - LOVE it!! Guitar Hero is too complicated for me - I like Wii Karaoke but every time I sing the coyotes start to howl - how sad!!! Hey, you're a blond again!!

The Bowlers said...

Chocolate should be prescribed more by doctors as medicine. I think the whole world would be a healthier place!

Robin and Larry said...

Me too...I have been eatting chocolate ... all day!
I am glad you had a nice time with family...YOU are turning out to be quite the hostess, Miss. Becky!
Have fun at jury duty! :)

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had a great holiday season with family, friends and your dogs. Your pups seemed to really enjoy playing in the snow

Katie and Howard said...

Love the pictures of your dogs in the snow!
Happy New Year!!

The Baker Family said...

That's so funny, my family was playing guitar hero too the whole christmas week. I just noticed too that you went back to blond. You look great either way though!