Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello Out There

I have not blogged in quite a while. We have been very busy lately. Here is an update of things that have been going on in the Bowler World... My cousin Kate had her first child. His name is Paul and he is too cute. Here is a picture of him. Kate looks really pretty in this picture. I really need to get over and see them. :)

My parents were Mesa a couple of weeks ago and we were able to do lunch at the cafeteria where I work. It was really good to see them. :)

Some more exciting news is that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl next week!!!

John and I started our FINAL semester at ASU. We are both really excited!!!


Kristen and Nick came and we BBQ'd together. The next day Kristen came to Primary with me. :)

I set some goals for the new year... I need to be more healthy. 3x a week to the gym, eat an apple a day, and drink more water. So far so good. (I do realize that this is still the first month...lol) I gained some weight over the holiday season, so I have been doing Slim Fast. John calls it Slim Quick.

This has turned into a random post. I will try to do a lot better about posting more often. Hope that everyone has a nice week. :)

7 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Yey! We are missing you guys!
Are you coming down for Superbowl Sunday? I love you Becky! :)

The Baker Family said...

It sounds like you guys go and do a lot of fun things. Congrats on starting your last semester.

Katie and Howard said...

How exciting about your FINAL semester!!!!

dhillman said...

Good to hear from you! Very exciting to hear that it is your last semester. Way to go you two!

Dunklees said...

Hi Becky - sometimes the random posts are the most fun!

Susie said...

Yea for your last semester!! Quite an accomplishment!!! I hope you both can come on Saturday - the desserts are all fat free!!

Nick & Kristen said...

lol....I like how you say so matter of factly...Kristen came to primary!