Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend has been a lot of fun! John and I went down to Tucson to spend time with family. Saturday afternoon I went with my mom and my sister to Chipotles to get a free burrito. I was not told to wear red and was wearing a bright yellow shirt instead...needless to say I stood out like a sore thumb. lol My girlfriend Shanna was there with her family and her little boy called me out on wearing the yellow shirt. It was pretty funny. :) On Saturday night, we were able to meet Kate's son Paul. He is really cute. On Sunday we had hamburgers on the grill with everyone. We left and came home and watched the Super Bowl. It's way sad that they lost...but at the same time it was a great game. :) Can you believe that it is February already????

4 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Kristen and I kept saying we wished you and John were still here to watch the exciting game.. oh well! I had fun yesterday with you..:) Kristen is excited to come up next week...I am glad you came down... I love you Becky!:)

Linda said...

Does the envelop do something?

Nick & Kristen said...

HA....I was just about to ask the same thing as Linda.
I had fun with you Beck's! Too bad u guys couldn't have stayed for the GAME!!! Excited about this weekend!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

It was supposed to have a heart animal jump out. How sad that it's not working. :(