Monday, February 2, 2009

I Love Zumba


When Alexis lived in Phoenix with John and I, we got addicted to a zumba dance class. We would go religiously every week. The past couple of months I have stopped going because I have been busy with things. Tonight when I got off work and came home, I was trying to take a test for one of my online classes and all of a sudden I was kicked out of the web page and the ASU server was no longer working. I was really frustrated so I decided to go to the gym. When I got there, they were starting a zumba class. I joined in...and now I am happy. :)

6 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

You go girl! Zumba! but, arent you supposed to be learning the TANGO?

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

I like how you blog and don't email me. thanks. yeah thanks. P.s. 9 more months!!!! till Zumbaaa with Beckyyyyy!

Debbie's said...

Things turned out nicely :) I LOVE Zumba. Out here there are a lot of black ladies who do the classes- it's awesome seeing them all get into it- all shapes and sizes... it really drives everyone

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. It would be nice to do something like that! :)

dhillman said...

What is zumba? I have never heard of it! Where have I been? Sounds like fun if you all like it so much!

Moeller Family said...

Hey Becky! Thanks for the comment on our blog- I know it was an insane amount of pictures. I couldn't choose just a few, so I posted way too many-ha! :) It's awesome that you and John have so much fun together! Can't wait to see you for Emily's wedding and reception. Yeah!!! I heard you owe Em some money now...:)