Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun Weekend



This weekend was a lot of fun. One of my best friends from High School got married in the Mesa Temple. She looked very pretty. (thank you for the pictures Sister Neilson) The whole wedding was very nice. The Moeller family looked great. I love weddings because it gives everyone a chance to visit with friends and family. I was able to visit with Christi, Jeanette, and Jennifer Smith at the wedding and then later at the reception, was able to see Nicki. Her little boy is the cutest ever. :) It was a lot of fun. After the reception, I was able to go to Frost with my friend Christi and her husband Daniel. They are such a fun couple and go great together. Daniel is excited for the ASU and U of A basketball game tonight. It is at 10:00 PM...yikes!!! John and I are hoping that it'll be on TV. This picture is for Daniel. :)

Then on Saturday morning, my mom and I went and got a bagel and went to a matinee movie with Kristen. We originally went to go see the Shopaholic movie and after about 15 minutes, we got bored with it so we went to probably an even dumber movie called Madea Goes To Jail. We have some weird obsession with the Madea movies in our family. We can't wait for Alexis to get home because we are going to have a Madea movie marathon.

After the movie I went home and found that Scotty was visiting us in Phoenix. We had a fun time with him. He always brings Krispy Cream doughnuts, which I am a huge fan of. John and I went out for a nice bike ride on a trail by our house. I've actually have never been on a trail while riding bikes. It was really fun. Then this morning we went to my in-laws ward and our nephew was ordained to be a teacher. It has been a very fun and busy weekend. :)

6 comments:

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

I miss fun and busy weekends!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

sounds like a fun time... i love that you walked out of the movie and picked a different one.
emily did look beautiful!

The Baker Family said...

I had fun talking with you too! Thanks for the shout out for my cute little boy. I'm glad you got to see him in real life. I can't wait till you have one too and we can go do play dates. No really when your in town again lets all get together and do something fun. I miss not having friends close by. Nikki

Andrea said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend! Emily looks beautiful in her wedding pictures!!! I wanted to go to the wedding, but we were out of town this weekend.

Susie said...

Oh man, I LOVED Confessions of a Shopaholic, and I LOVED that it was rated PG!! And that says a lot for me because I NEVER go to the show!! You and your friends all look so PRETTY!!

Nick & Kristen said...

I LOVE the picture of Madea