Sunday, March 15, 2009

Babies

Today we had the opportunity to go to one of Johns old roomates baby blessing. John was able to stand in the circle. I am thankful that John is a worthy Priesthood holder. It was really neat. The baby's name is Jonas. Here is a picture of him.

My cousin Nicki had her baby shower this past weekend. Unfortunately, we were at the lake on spring break. (those pictures are still to come) The shower was thrown at my Aunts house in Tucson. It looked like it was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of my cousin pregnant. How exciting to be having a baby. :)

I know that I have been doing a lot of posts about babies lately. I am not pregnant for any of you wondering...but if we did have kids...this might be what they would look like...hopefully they are a lot cuter than this...when John and I did this online, we were laughing really hard. :)

2 comments:

Susie Shipley said...

I heard about your boat - too fun!!! Looks like your genes are dominant in the composite photograph - it's those gorgeous eyes!!

The Bowlers said...

Hmmm.. looks depends on if the Bowler side comes out or the Johnson side. I think the Johnson side is much cuter- especially the girls. Plus they have lots of musical abilities.