Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beckys Boat










So last weekend, John and I decided to buy a boat for a graduation gift to ourselves. We both are graduating from ASU in May. :) It was kind of a random purchase...but it has already been a ton of fun. :) We had Kristen and Nick come up from Tuscon and they joined us on the lake on Saturday. We all had a blast. Nick was even able to drive it. I'm getting better at driving the boat. lol John grew up around boats and water sports, so he knows how to work everything. My job is to sit and look pretty. I think that I may hav scared Kristen and Nick when I backed the boat out of the trailer into the water. No worries we were all safe. The best thing about the boat is that it is going to be decalled as Beckys Boat. I have a boat...how fun is that? :)

7 comments:

dhillman said...

That is the best graduation present I have ever heard of!
Congratulations--oh and for graduating!
:) jk

Heather (wife, mom) said...

JEALOUS but also so happy for you guys! What fun! Our plan is to some day own a boat with another family--- so you are way ahead of us :) Enjoy and be safe and post lots of fun pictures.

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

No fair, I want a boat, and one with my name on it :)

Susie said...

"Becky's" boat looks really nice - I want to see a picture of the whole thing!! Looks like you were all having a BLAST!! Did you water ski??

The Baker Family said...

NO WAY!!!! THat's awesome! now you really have to invite me up to hang out! J/K Congrats on your graduation, you worked hard for that. Great pictures by the way! Nikki

Robin and Larry said...

I can't wait to go out in Beckys Boat!:) May will be here before you know it..we are so proud of you and John.:)

Davis said...

Congrats on the boat and it being called after you, that is awesome. I am jealous!