Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dinner With The Shipleys

Here are some pictures from when we went down to Tucson for dinner last week. It was kind of a random trip, but it was really nice to visit with everyone. :)

Here is a picture of Kristen. She's lookin hot these days. :)She had some clothes that she didn't want anymore, so she gave them to me. Thanks Kristen!!!

Here is a picture of John and myself...I look like I had just woke from a nap.

Here is a picture of Scott and John. I like Scott's smile. :)

Here is a picture of my mom trying to take a picture of me while I was taking her picture...silly Robin. :)

8 comments:

The Bowlers said...

My friend Greg Chmara knows you guys. Greg and his family used to be in our ward in Tucson.... before God made dirt. Man, that had to of been 20 years ago. He knows your family. Isn't that fun!

Robin and Larry said...

Cool Blog Facelift... got back late from the missionaries.. call me tomorrow..:)
Love the pictures... Scott sold alot of those clothes to Buffalo Exchange for about $40. I love you.. Mom

Linda said...

Your mom loves it when you guys come and visit! Being a grown-up is so fun, isn't it!

dhillman said...

I just love all you Shipley's! I think it is so awesome that you guys get together so much. You all are an inspiration!

The Baker Family said...

It sounds like you guys had fun!

Nick & Kristen said...

ha....that picture of me is NOT smokin hot and makes me want to work out tomorrow!!! Thanks for the motivation. Get your hair cut!!!

Jennifer said...

Holy cow!! John!! I saw you guys on Christie's blog. I hope you don't mind :o) How the heck are you?! A late congratulations on getting married! That's so awesome!! Well, I hope you guys are well.
Jennifer (Ellerman) Ellsworth

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

Your family has so much fun together! It makes me miss the rest of mine so much! you are so lucky to be close with them!