Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beckys Graduation

On Friday I graduated from ASU in Communication. Friday was a very fun day. Here are some pictures.
Here is a picture of John and I. He bought me flowers that match my gown. :)
Here is a picture of my dad and I.
Here is a picture with my parents.
Here is another picture of my dad and I.
Here is picture with my family.
Here is a picture of me before we left the house for graduation. I bought this shirt because it matches the ASU colors.

Here is a picture of me walking toward my diploma. (sorry it's so dark)
Here is a picture of me giving one of my favorite teachers a hug.

I am glad to finally be done with school. :)

9 comments:

Susie said...

What do you mean done?? - Your mom said you are going back to school for your Masters!! Wow - pretty soon you'll be known as Dr. Bowler!! Congrats - you look so happy and beautiful!!

Linda said...

Congrats Becky! You're awesome!

dhillman said...

Becky, that is so awesome! I am so impressed. Way to go! Congratulations--it must feel GREAT!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

way to go Becky! it's so fun that you and John were able to graduate together- you look great too!

Debbie's said...

How cool to graduate with your hubby. It's nice that it they graduations didn't conflict, though. You look great! I loved the pics on your mom's blog from the fun you had afterwards, too... looks like life is GOOD in the Bowler house right now!

Davis said...

Congratulations both of you!! What an accomplishment!! That is pretty cool that you both got to experience it together.

Christi said...

Congrats you two!!! That is so exciting! You picked a fun year to graduate with the President speaking!! Congrats!!!

LaBountys said...

Congrats!!! Hey you should tell everyone that Pres Obama gave you your diploma. You could pull it off with that picture. :)

Katie and Howard said...

Congratulations!!!