Saturday, May 16, 2009

Johns Graduation

On Thursday afternoon, John graduated from the Business School at ASU. Here are some pictures from the event.
Here is a picture of John and myself. My graduate is too cute. :)
Here is a picture of the family.
Here is a picture of John showing the Sun Devil hand signal. It honestly too me a month to learn how to do it. (I'm apparently not very coordinated)
Here is John with my parents.
Here is a picture of John walking towards his diploma.
Here is another picture of John walking towards his diploma.
Here is a picture of John holding up his diploma.I am very proud of John. He is wonderful. :)

4 comments:

Susie said...

Congrats John!!

dhillman said...

That is so exciting! What an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Debbie's said...

Happy Graduation!! That's awesome... what's next?

Jennifer said...

That's awesome!! Congrats to both of you!!