Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Can't Believe It's March...

I can't believe that's it's March already. This past year seems to be flying for some reason. Here are some first week of March pictures...
This past week John had his second and last surgery...HOORAY!!! He is at home and is doing really well. John has had a two part surgery over the past three months to remove his large intestine due to having Ulcerative Colitis. It has been a long couple of months...but totally worth it in the long run.
Here is me waiting for John to get out of surgery...I promise I don't have that many wrinkles on my forehead... It was a long day for sure...lucky me to have my mom come up to Phoenix. It ended being a lot of fun. Alexis joined us for lunch at Texas Roadhouse for lunch.

Here is a picture of John waiting to go into surgery. He is such a trooper. I would be such a baby if the tables were turned...

Here is my work wife Jessica. We received slap bracelets from our manager (do you remember slap bracelets?...from like the early 90's)...and were trying to think of new ways to wear them...ha

Here I am with the dogs...we went on a hike to Coons Bluff by our house...Notice the new glasses...I'm in love with them!

Anyway...this is what has been going on in our life in Mesa. :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Charles and Jack are so cute - you and John too. So glad to hear John's second surgery went well and he is already home! I can't believe it is March either - time is moving too fast!!

Robin and Larry said...

I am glad John is home.. and lucky to have been able to have been able to come up... I love you! :)

Katie and Howard said...

I'm glad John is doing well...let him know we're thinking of him!