Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fishing and Flowers

Here is a recap of what we have been up to the past couple of days...
John and I took a day trip up to Roosevelt Lake to go fishing. The weather was gorgeous. We didn't catch any fish, but sure had a great time. :)

Here is John napping with the dogs. I'm petty sure that our dogs believe that that they are 80 pound lap dogs...ha

I planted a flower garden down our walkway in our front yard back in January after John's first surgery. I've never really planted a flower garden before, so I was curious to see if they would even grow. Our first flower bloomed today. It's going to look really nice when they all come up. :)

Scott is up here visiting with us this weekend. I forced him to take a picture with me and my one flower.

Ummm...looks like someone took off with the camera and was doing a mini photo shoot...

3 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

awww, your flowers are so pretty!!! I sooo need to do that too!

Davis said...

Your flower is so pretty!! Good call.

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

Charles has green eyes...