Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sushine AKA Sunny

Last week my parents had to put their dog Gabby down, because she became really sick. This past week, my mom found Skye crying because she missed her friend Gabby. So... my dad decided that it would be a good idea to get another dog...and it was my job to find it. Obviously I love dogs and was up for the challenge. We found this couple who had just had a litter in Buckeye (it was the longest drive ever). There were 5 girl puppies to choose from and my dad picked out the cutest one! We named her in the car Sunny. Her real name is going to be Sunshine. Sunshine Shipley!!! Here are some pictures.
Here are Gabby and Skye. So long Gabby girl. :)

Alexis, mom , and I with little Sunny.

mom and I with Sunshine.

4 comments:

Alison said...

There's nothing like dogs. I love dogs too. How fun having a new puppy. It's always hard to have to put a dog down though. Hope Sunny fits perfectly into the family!

Robin and Larry said...

Hurry up and come down.. i am going to pick up your honey baked ham...! lol!
I liked the post.. we love our new little girl! :0

Nick & Kristen said...

Alright, have to admit.....it is a cute animal

Sharron said...

Is there anything as cute a golden puppie? We loved ours and sometimes miss having a real don around instead of these pretend doggettes we have now ;-)