Sunday, April 25, 2010

WigWams

I have secretly wanted to spend the night in the WigWam hotel for about 3 years now (which is the same exact time as when I first laid eyes on it). It is located in Holbrook Arizona. John's family calls it the Cozy Cones because of the movie "Cars." Last night, John surprised me and we were able to stay there. I might have felt like a real live Indian!!! Anyway...there were like 15 WigWam rooms and around the parking lot, there were classic cars everywhere.
Here is a picture of the WigWam we stayed in...Aren't they adorable?

Here was my favorite car...

Here we are in front of a different classic car...

Here we are inside of the WigWam...pretty snazzy isn't it!!! I wish I had more pictures. All of the walls were slanted.

7 comments:

Linda said...

How fun! I would love to stay in a wigwam.

Nick & Kristen said...

I shall call you Blond Running Bear.

Katie and Howard said...

How fun!!!

Jeanette said...

That is hilarious!

Robin and Larry said...

How?

The Baker Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I'll have to try that out sometime. That bed looks like it's only fit for one though?

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

hahahaha i had no clueeee!!!!!!!! so Funny!